Terms & Privacy
Effective July 1, 2018
Welcome! The Social Thinking website, eLearning platform, and the services, programs, and products presented through the website, (collectively, the “site”) is created and provided by Think Social Publishing, Inc. (“TSP” or “we” or “us”), a California corporation with an address at 404 Saratoga Avenue, #200, Santa Clara, CA 95050. The content, services, and programs posted on the site and made available through links and/or downloads is designed to offer educational information only about the Social Thinking® Methodology, social-emotional learning, or related content. It is not intended to be, nor does it replace, medical, diagnostic, or professional therapeutic advice, which always should be sought for any specific condition.
Terms of Service
Use of the site or any of its components is expressly subject to and governed by these Terms of Service (these “Terms”). BY ENTERING AND USING THE SOCIAL THINKING SITE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, or if you are dissatisfied with information and/or services available through the site for any reason, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use thereof, unless stated otherwise in this document.
By using the Social Thinking site and/or services offered on the site, you consent to receiving communications from TSP electronically, and you acknowledge and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
TSP reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. If we make material changes that would impact your continued use of the site or any of its components, we will endeavor to notify you of the changes, such as by posting a notice on the Social Thinking Website and/or to your User account, notifying you via email, and/or by any other reasonable method. We may also from time to time ask you to affirmatively accept the changes at the time of your next account log-in. By continuing to use the Social Thinking site or any of its components after such notice and/or consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms as modified. If you do not agree with changes to these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the Social Thinking site and services.
GENERAL DEFINITIONS as used hereinafter:
“Social Thinking Account” means the user account you are required to create to purchase Social Thinking materials, and to gain access to the Social Thinking eLearning Service and/or other options we provide.
“Social Thinking Properties” means, collectively, all of the following: (i) the Social Thinking Website; (ii) the Social Thinking eLearning Service, which includes the eLearning Modules and Materials; (iii) all other Social Thinking-related products and services, whether existing now or in the future; (iv) the Social Thinking name and logo, and any and all other identifiers of the components thereof; (v) all TSP proprietary information, data, content and material included in, provided or used by, or otherwise associated with the Social Thinking Website and its components, including, without limitation, the eLearning Service, eLearning modules, text, artwork, photographs, handouts, worksheets/thinksheets, images, graphics, animations, audio and audiovisual and other multimedia content (e.g., audio/video clips, sound and visual effects, etc.), data and statistics, reports, analyses, tests, studies, evaluations, and surveys; (vi) all layout designs and look-and-feel elements of the Social Thinking Website and its components, including all Social Thinking products; (vii) all TSP proprietary technologies, inventions, know-how, software modules, programs, applications, configurations, APIs, user interfaces, databases, directories, search engines, algorithms, source code and object code contained in, utilized by or for, or otherwise associated with the eLearning Service and components thereof; and (viii) all U.S. and foreign copyrights, moral rights, trademark and trade dress rights, patent rights, trade secret rights, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights associated with the above.
“TSP and Related Parties” means, collectively, TSP and its representatives, agents, affiliates, partners, and TSP-designated third parties, and their respective successors and assigns.
“Third-Party Content” means any third-party content or material used by or made available on or through the site, whether pursuant to a license or as otherwise permitted under applicable laws. For example, this may include licensed clips and images from movies, television programs, or the Internet that are part of webinars or eLearning Modules or Materials. TSP does not own such clips and images, all of which constitute Third-Party Content.
“User” or “you” means any person who sets up an account on the TSP website, purchases any of our printed materials, purchases a registration to a TSP conference, or purchases access to or is permitted to access the eLearning Modules and Materials offered as part of the eLearning Service.
“User Feedback” means ideas, suggestions, comments, feedback, product testimonials, etc. that you submit to TSP of your accord, and/or information, ratings, comments, etc. you submit as part of your participation in surveys, focus groups, etc. offered by TSP.
ELEARNING DEFINITIONS as used hereinafter:
“eLearning Service” means the online educational platform created by and offered by TSP to provide electronic access to multi-media presentations on topics related to the Social Thinking Methodology, social-emotional learning, or related content.
“eLearning Module” means a single multi-media educational presentation; modules consist of content of varying lengths and topics presented in electronic form.
“eLearning Materials” means downloadable handouts and related materials in PDF or other electronic formats that are associated with an eLearning Module.
“Team Training” means a group of eight (8) or more individuals who gather in-person, face to face, to view an eLearning Module together.
“Team Leader” means the one (1) person who can access an eLearning Module purchased through the Team Training option. Other individuals who are part of the team are encouraged to create their own accounts; however, they will not be granted access individually to the eLearning Module.
“Professional” means an individual who teaches, instructs, guides, counsels, trains, provides therapeutic intervention, advises others (including parents), operates services and/or programs of an educational/therapeutic/service nature, or is engaged in a similar activity as his or her main paid occupation rather than as a pastime. A Professional will use the information learned through the site in his or her occupation.
“Non-Professional & Family” means an individual who will use information learned through the site and its components for personal use only and not as part of his or her main paid occupation.
1.1 USER ACCOUNT. Account set up and payment is required to purchase TSP products, and to access and use the eLearning Service. Only adults over the age of 18 are permitted to create an account and purchase products or eLearning Modules. Once you have created a Social Thinking Account you are responsible for safeguarding your Social Thinking Account login information (i.e., username and password), and you may not share your Account with any other person.
1.2 MOBILE SERVICE CHARGES MAY APPLY. By using the site and/or the eLearning Service, you acknowledge and agree that standard carrier charges may apply and that depending on your wireless service plan, your wireless carrier may impose data and/or other charges when you access eLearning Modules or Materials, and that any and all such charges will be your sole responsibility.
2. ELEARNING SERVICE
2.1 PURCHASE OF eLEARNING SERVICES. eLearning Modules are available for purchase through the Social Thinking Website according to the pricing and discount schedules posted on the site at that time. The price of eLearning Modules, and any discounts offered, may be modified at any time by TSP without notice to Users. Purchases of eLearning Modules may be made by Purchase Order, PayPal, or Credit Card. Purchases made via PayPal or Credit Card will result in immediate access to the eLearning Module (pending approval of the payment by the vendor). Purchases made via Purchase Order may incur a waiting period until payment has been received by TSP and if paid via check, the check clears our bank.
2.2 ELEARNING ACCESS AND VIEWING. Users gain 24 hour access to their purchased eLearning Modules through their Social Thinking Account, for a period of six (6) months from the purchase date or the date their payment is cleared. eLearning Modules are viewed through the Social Thinking account and cannot be downloaded for offline viewing. After completing account setup, the User (or Team Leader in the case of Team Training) will need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program (available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/) or have a similar PDF viewer program installed on his/her computer to be able to access the eLearning Module handouts and/or other related eLearning Materials. No other third-party software is required to access the eLearning Service. eLearning Modules can be viewed on most up-to-date Internet browsers - click here to test your browser. We recommend a download speed of at least 10 mps running on DSL, fiber, or high-speed broadband - click here to test your speed.
2.3 ELEARNING ACCESS OPTIONS. Users can choose from a menu of purchase options to access eLearning Modules.
- Professional. Unlimited, six-month access to the eLearning Module and its resources for ONE person only; access cannot be shared. Upon completion of the module, you will receive a personalized Certificate of Completion. CE credit is accessible for select professions in the U.S. and Canada.
- Non-Professional & Family. Unlimited, six-month access to the module and its resources for one non-professional person only; access cannot be shared. This reduced-rate option is intended to help people who will use the information in their personal lives, in their personal academic studies, but not within their profession. Upon completion of the module, you will receive a personalized Certificate of Completion. This option is not eligible for continuing education credit.
- Team Training. Unlimited six-month access to the module and its resources for in-person training with a group of eight (8) or more individuals. Organizations, schools, or groups who wish to have multiple people view a Social Thinking eLearning Module live may do so by purchasing the module at the Team Training price. Team training modules are not eligible for discounts or continuing education credit. The Team Leader is the only User who can access the eLearning Module through his/her Social Thinking Account and it is the responsibility of the Team Leader to download Module Materials, handouts, etc., and distribute them to attendees prior to initiating the group training. If they choose to, all participants in a Team Training can receive an email from TSP with resources related to the module. All team attendees are encouraged to register their own Social Thinking Account to gain access to free information presented by TSP related to eLearning. However, individual account registration will not give attendees personal access to eLearning Modules purchased as Team Training. Upon completion of a Team Training module, the Team Leader will receive a personalized Certificate of Completion, but no other viewer in the Team Training will receive a certificate, nor will one be provided to him or her upon request to TSP.
2.4 ELEARNING CANCELLATION POLICY. In the event you are not technically able to access an eLearning Module you purchased, you purchased an incorrect module by mistake, catastrophic events prevent you from utilizing the eLearning Module(s) you purchased within the specified timeframe, or TSP removes an eLearning Module from the eLearning Service after you purchased it but before you accessed it, TSP may, at its sole discretion, make any of the following remedies available to you:
- If the Module was purchased no more than 30 days prior to our receipt of your cancellation request AND the Module has not been started for viewing, TSP may provide a credit toward the purchase of a different Module. The credit will be equal to the full or discounted price you paid for the Module.
- If the Module was purchased no more than 30 days prior to our receipt of your cancellation request AND no more than 25% of the Module has been viewed/is in progress, TSP may provide you with a discount coupon toward the purchase of another Module. The coupon amount will be equal to fifty percent (50%) of the full or discounted price you paid for the Module.
- If the Module was started/is in progress and more than 25% of the Module has been viewed, or the Module was purchased more than 30 days prior to our receipt of your cancellation request, no credits or coupons are available.
- No refunds will be issued in response to cancellation requests.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “eLearning Cancellation Request” in the subject line. No cancellation requests will be accepted via telephone.
3. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
3.1 TSP reserves the right at any time and for any reason, with or without notice, and without liability to you, to: (i) modify, suspend or terminate any programs or services on the site and any Social Thinking Properties, including the eLearning Service or any of its components; (ii) restrict, limit, suspend or terminate your access to Social Thinking Properties, programs or services on the site, including the eLearning Service or any of its components; (iii) monitor your use of Social Thinking Properties, programs or services offered, to verify compliance with these Terms and/or applicable laws; (iv) investigate any suspected or alleged misuse of the site and the Social Thinking Properties, programs or services, and cooperate with law enforcement and/or a court of law in such investigation, including disclosing information about suspected or alleged misuse of the site, its programs or services, in connection with a law enforcement investigation or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
4. OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE; THIRD-PARTY CONTENT; PROHIBITED USES
4.1 TSP retains sole and exclusive ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to all content on the site and to all Social Thinking Properties. TSP hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access the site and use its content, and the Social Thinking Properties, including the eLearning Service, solely for your personal, non-commercial and lawful use in accordance with these Terms, and solely on computers and mobile devices that you own or are authorized to use. This license is personal to you and is not transferable or assignable to others, and may be revoked and terminated by TSP at any time and for any reason (including, without limitation, if you violate these Terms or any applicable law). TSP reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
4.3 Any unauthorized use, reproduction (including copying and download), adaptation, or distribution of Social Thinking Properties is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal penalties. Specifically, you may not:
- use any Social Thinking Properties or any Third-Party Content other than for your personal, non-commercial and lawful use in compliance with these Terms;
- impersonate another, or falsify account information, or make unauthorized use of another’s information or account;
- remove, alter or tamper with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights or legal notices contained in any Social Thinking Properties or any Third-Party Content;
- use the Social Thinking name, trademarks, or any other identifier of any Social Thinking Properties, in metatags, URLs, or as ad keywords;
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive any proprietary software code or information contained in or associated with any Social Thinking Properties;
- bypass, circumvent, disable, deactivate, or render ineffective any content, data or system protection or security mechanism contained in, used by or associated with any Social Thinking Properties;
- interfere in any way with the operation of any Social Thinking Properties or any server, network or system associated therewith, including, without limitation: hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, or making “denial of service” attacks; probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of any Social Thinking Properties or any server, network or system associated therewith; breaching or circumventing firewall, encryption, security or authentication routines; accessing data not intended for you, or accessing another’s account that you are not expressly authorized to access;
- use any automated program, tool or process (including, without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, and automated scripts) to access any Social Thinking Properties or any server, network or system associated therewith, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather content or information from any Social Thinking Properties;
- frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around any Social Thinking Properties, or deep-link to any internal page or area of any Social Thinking Properties;
- make any other use of any Social Thinking Properties or any Third-Party Content that violates these Terms or any applicable law.
5. USER FEEDBACK
If you choose to submit to TSP ideas, suggestions, comments, feedback, product testimonials, participate in surveys, etc. about TSP products or services, including the eLearning Service (collectively, “User Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree to all of the following submission terms:
- Your submission is voluntary and consensual and is made without any condition or reservation of rights, including, without limitation, any condition of compensation, payment, credit, attribution, secrecy or confidentiality. No contractual, fiduciary or confidential relationship of any kind (whether express or implied) is created between you and TSP by reason of your submission. Your submission is not returnable and may be retained indefinitely by TSP.
- You represent and warrant that your submission does not contain any confidential information of others and does not violate any third-party right or any applicable law.
- TSP will be free, without any obligation or restriction, to use your User Feedback for any and all lawful purposes related to the Social Thinking site, Social Thinking products and services including the eLearning Service to include, without limitation, improvement of the site, of the eLearning Service, and research and development of new products/services, throughout the world and in perpetuity.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Except where prohibited by applicable law:
- All Social Thinking Properties, including but not limited to the Social Thinking eLearning Service and all its components, are provided on an “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” basis, without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied;
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, TSP disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, with respect to the Social Thinking Properties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties of non-infringement, availability, usability, reliability, or ability to meet your needs or expectations;
- Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, TSP does not warrant that the Social Thinking eLearning Service or any of its components or any other of the Social Thinking Properties, will be uninterrupted, secure, error free, and free of viruses and other harmful components; or that any defect or error therein will be corrected; or that TSP will provide any maintenance, support, bug fixes, or updates therefor; or that all features and functionalities will be available to you; or that your use thereof will produce a result or outcome that meets your needs or expectations; and
- Your use of and reliance upon the Social Thinking site, the eLearning Service and all its components, as well as all other Social Thinking Properties, is entirely at your own risk.
Some states may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. But, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all warranties.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL TSP OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ADVISORS OR CONSULTANTS BE LIABLE TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, DATA OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF the SOCIAL THINKING ELEARNING SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL THINKING PROPERTIES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES; AND
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE WITH TSP CONCERNING THE SOCIAL THINKING ELEARNING SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL THINKING PROPERTIES, IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE THEREOF.
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR TOTAL LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. USER INDEMNITY
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS TSP AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ADVISORS AND CONSULTANTS, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, SUITS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND LEGAL COSTS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO: (1) YOUR USE OF, YOUR INABILITY TO USE, OR YOUR RELIANCE UPON, THE SOCIAL THINKING ELEARNING SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL THINKING PROPERTIES; (2) YOUR USER-FEEDBACK CONTENT; AND/OR (3) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE TERMS OR ANY APPLICABLE LAW.
You acknowledge and agree that: (i) TSP may at any time terminate your access to Social Thinking Properties and/or the Social Thinking eLearning Service, in whole or in part, if TSP determines, in its sole judgment, that you have violated these Terms or any applicable law; (ii) such termination may be effected without prior notice; and (iii) in the event of such termination, TSP may immediately deactivate and terminate your account on the Social Thinking site and remove (or block your further access to) your eLearning Modules and/or Materials, and any content stored in your account, without any liability to you.
10. INTERNATIONAL USE
The Social Thinking site, eLearning Service and all its components, are provided by TSP in and from the United States of America. TSP does not represent or warrant that Social Thinking Properties, including the Social Thinking eLearning Service and all its components, are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the U.S. If you access Social Thinking Properties from a jurisdiction outside the U.S., you acknowledge and agree that you do so of your own initiative and that you are solely responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH EXPORT CONTROL LAWS
The Social Thinking site and Social Thinking Properties, including the Social Thinking eLearning Service and all its components, are subject to United States export control laws and regulations. No component of Social Thinking Properties may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods, or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading, installing or using any component of the site or Social Thinking Properties, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. You may not download, install, use, export or re-export any component of Social Thinking Properties or any underlying information or technology except in full compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations.
12.1 You and TSP agree that these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California (without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof). You and TSP agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to these Terms or your use of the Social Thinking Website, and Social Thinking Properties. You and TSP further agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of federal and state courts located in the state of California to resolve any claim or dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Social Thinking Website or Social Thinking Properties.
12.2 If any provision contained in these Terms is held by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified in such manner as to render such provision valid, legal, and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law in such jurisdiction, and the remaining provisions contained in these Terms shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
12.3 A failure by TSP to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. A waiver of any right or provision under these Terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by TSP.
13. CONTACT INFORMATION
Direct questions or comments to us on these Terms of Service in any of these ways:
Via our site: Contact Us
Mail: Think Social Publishing, Inc., 404 Saratoga Avenue, #200, Santa Clara, CA 95050
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
TSP may collect Personal Information from you, which is any direct or indirect information that can be used to uniquely identify you. Examples of Personal Information include your name, address, email address, phone number, occupation, IP address, mobile device ID, etc.
TSP also collects Usage Data about your use of the Social Thinking Website and Social Thinking Properties, including the eLearning Service. Usage data is collected automatically and does not uniquely identify any individual. It helps us estimate and evaluate usage patterns and preferences which we use to maintain, improve and add new features to our website or eLearning platform. Examples of Usage Data include but are not limited to the pages you view on our website, how much time you spend browsing our website or accessing your programs or services, including the eLearning Service and Modules, the eLearning topics and/or modules that you review and/or choose to purchase, information needed to ensure compatibilities and a satisfactory user experience with the site (such as web browser types) for application and system maintenance, etc.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information we collect depends on how you access our Social Thinking Website, Social Thinking Properties, and/or our eLearning Service.
If you create an Account on the Social Thinking Website, we will collect your Personal Information to:
- Set up your account on our server and store your information
- Enable you to use your account to facilitate purchases of books, materials, conference registrations, etc., and the delivery of and general communications related to such
- Enable you to store your eLearning Module purchases and gain access to them for viewing, to download relevant materials, etc.
- Respond to your questions or comments, resolve a disruption or other service-related problem, send you important administrative messages, or notify you when updates and upgrades for the eLearning Service are available
- Notify you of special events related to Social Thinking in your area (U.S. and Canada residents only). Carry out our obligations or enforce our rights arising from any contract entered into between you and TSP.
If you opt-in to receiving our newsletter you will receive email communications from us with the newest concepts, strategies, and frameworks from the Social Thinking Methodology, as well as information about products, eLearning online courses, and upcoming regional conferences.
Consent to Receive Calls and Messages: By providing your phone number to TSP, you agree to receive calls and messages in response to your questions and/or requested call backs about Social Thinking Properties, materials, programs and/or services. In doing so, you certify that you understand these calls and messages may be placed by TSP or its designated representatives or agents and that standard message and data rates may apply. TSP will not use your phone number to make unsolicited calls to you, unless you have specifically opted-in to participate in special programs, surveys, etc.
If you use our Social Thinking Website without creating an Account, such as for submitting employment applications or to email us questions, we will only collect Personal Information as needed to respond to your request.
DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGY
We use Data Collection Technology, such as cookies, to help us provide you with information, the eLearning Service and the Social Thinking website to improve and personalize your experience when using them.
- A cookie is a small file cached in a web browser to store information about a user’s use of our website or the eLearning Service. Cookies help TSP monitor and improve the services we provide and our website by collecting information about IP address, user language, the operating system, browser type, connection type and information that identifies the cookie. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent this. Disabling cookies may limit your ability to use some features of the eLearning Service.
TSP also uses web analytics tools to understand how users engage with our website, Social Thinking Properties, and/or the eLearning Service. Web analytics tools generally track users’ interactions and collect information about how the website, programs, or eLearning Service is being used. TSP uses this information to compile reports that help improve our operations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
TSP does not sell, lend, lease or share your Personal Information to any Third Parties for marketing purposes. TSP may disclose your Personal Information, however, in the following ways:
- Support Personnel. We may share your Personal Information with TSP employees or contractors on a “need to know” basis, especially those tasked with providing technical and operations support to users of our eLearning Service.
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal information with service providers that help us operate our site and/or provide our programs and services. Our service providers are required to only process Personal Information at our direction and on our behalf.
- Corporate Transaction. Unless otherwise prohibited, we may share, transfer or delete your Personal information if we are involved in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control by TSP. TSP will send you a notification of such through your Account if this occurs.
- Other lawful disclosures. We may also share your Personal Information: (i) if we determine that the disclosure is necessary to comply with the request of law enforcement, regulatory agency or other legal process; (ii) to protect the rights, privacy, property, interests or safety of our customers, business partners, suppliers, employees, company and affiliates, or the general public; (iii) to pursue available remedies or limit damages; (iv) to enforce our Terms of Service; (v) to respond to an emergency; and (vi) as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access, update, correct, or delete any Personal Information that we maintain about you by making changes directly in your User Account or by sending an email to email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your request as long as we believe the requested changes will not violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
TSP retains Personal Information as long as it is necessary to and relevant for our business purposes and as it is required or permitted by law. When Personal Information is no longer needed, we dispose of it subject to applicable law. We may retain de-identified or aggregated information for an indefinite period.
TSP takes reasonable administrative, physical and technical precautions to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. Unfortunately, however, no security measure is 100% effective, perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or by us and for this reason we ask that you regularly use appropriate security measures to protect all information you submit to us. If you believe that Personal Information you provided to TSP is no longer secure, please notify us immediately using the contact information below.
Via our site: Contact Us
Mail: Think Social Publishing, Inc., 404 Saratoga Avenue, #200, Santa Clara, CA 95050