All conferences will now be livestream-recorded events!
In light of the coronavirus pandemic, our top priority is your health and safety. So, we put on our flexible thinking caps to figure out how to bring you our conferences safely through the Internet. Introducing…livestream-recorded conferences! Now, for the first time ever—you can watch a live Social Thinking conference in your pajamas and no one will have an “unexpected” thought about your behavior! (If you’re watching from home, that is!)
Check out our livestream-recorded conferences below. Here’s what you’ll get when you join us:
- Social emotional learning tools to use with ages 4 through adults across all settings—including at home!
- Engaging experts who bring a blend of humor, teaching strategies, and useful tips about coping wherever you are at this time.
- Access continuing education credit during livestream!
- 90% of these courses will be recorded. You’ll have access to recorded information for two weeks after each event is over. SLPs will be able to earn CEUs from recorded livestream content.
- Attend the livestream event and get a chance to ask questions and make comments that may be read aloud and discussed during the livestream.
How does the livestream-recorded event work?
- Registered attendees will receive an email for the one or more livestream courses they registered for one day prior to the livestream event. In that email there will be a special link for each course.
- The Monday following the livestream event, the recorded event content will be made available to livestream attendees as well as attendees who sign up specifically to watch the recorded content. A separate email with the link(s) will be sent Sunday (the day before).
- The recorded content will be available to all attendees for two weeks, beginning on a Monday, with the content accessibility ending 11:00 pm PST on the Sunday 14 days after the Monday launch of recorded content.
Livestream-Recorded 13th Annual Global Providers’
Do you have students, clients, or children who seem a bit lost in the social world? Join us and get evidence-based strategies from the Social Thinking Methodology. Help individuals ages four and up develop:
- Executive functioning
- Perspective taking
- Social emotional learning
- Academic skills
Whether you’re supporting individuals with ADHD, autism spectrum (levels 1 or 2), social communication disorders, or an entire mainstream class—our strategies can help you help them. For 25 years, we have been a resource for schools, clinics, and families around the world, and we’re here for you, too—epecially in this crazy time.
What People Are Saying
SchoolsPeggy, 3rd Grade Teacher
Mental Health & CliniciansGreg, School Psychologist
Speech Language PathologistsAmy, SLP
Parents & FamiliesTammy, Mom of 9 year-old boy
Adult ClientsAdult with Autism
Browse Events Sponsored by Other Organizations
Browse organizations that have invited members of the Social Thinking Training & Speakers' Collaborative (STTSC) to train their school or district, clinic, or organization in several regions within the United States and abroad.
Our speakers collectively teach over 15 courses offering practical concepts and strategies that can be used across settings, such as in the classroom, on the playground, at home, at work, and in the community to improve social competencies. Each course covers a specific topic, from working with early learners, to the transition to adulthood; to helping mature adults improve executive functioning skills. Each speaker has unique specialties that align with the courses they instruct.