We love having you as our customer, and we understand that sometimes things happen that warrant you cancelling an order or registration to one of our events. We will make every effort to work with you around changes in your plans, with some restrictions.
If a cancellation is requested 15 or more days before the first day of the conference, a $25 administrative fee will be charged for each day cancelled per registrant. Your registration payment will be refunded, less the fee, within four weeks. If the registration was made through a purchase order that has not yet been paid, the purchase order will be adjusted to deduct the amount for the person cancelling, less the administrative fee. Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide a refund if a cancellation is requested within 14 days of the first day of the conference. In the event of inclement weather impacting a scheduled conference, please visit the conference webpage for further instruction, or contact us. Other changes to a current registration, such as changing a name on a registration, will incur a $25 administrative fee per change. Any such changes made at the conference will incur a $75 fee. To submit a cancellation request, email email@example.com.
Review our product Return Policy.
You may be able to receive a credit or coupon in the following situations: if you aren’t able to access an eLearning module you purchased, if you purchased an incorrect module by mistake, or if a catastrophic event prevents you from watching your module(s) within six months from the purchase date. Here are the official eLearning cancellation policies:
- If we receive your cancellation request within 30 days of the module purchase AND the module has not been started, you may be eligible for a credit toward the purchase of a different module. The credit will be equal to the price you paid for the module.
- If we receive your cancellation request within 30 days of the module purchase AND no more than 25% of the module has been viewed/is in progress, we may provide you with a discount coupon toward the purchase of another module. The coupon amount will equal 50% of the price you paid for the module.
- If the module was started/is in progress and more than 25% of the module has been viewed, or the module was purchased more than 30 days prior to our receipt of your cancellation request, no credits or coupons are available.
- If a catastrophic event or Act of Nature occurs that inhibits you from finishing your module within your six months of access, please contact us as soon as you are able, tell us what happened, and we will work with you on a credit or a replacement module.
To submit a cancellation request, email eHelp@socialthinking.com. Please put “eLearning Cancellation Request” in the subject line. (No cancellation requests will be accepted via telephone, fax, or mail.)
People from around the world register for and attend our Clinical Training program and we work hard to organize this multi-day event where attendees can observe live Social Thinking training sessions and maximize their one-on-one time with our core Social Thinking leaders. Because of the extensive advanced planning needed to offer this program, we have put in place the following cancellation policies.
- Once your application is accepted and you are placed in the program on a specific date/location, cancellation by you will result in forfeiting all monies collected prior to your withdrawal date, unless otherwise described below.
- If the cancellation is due to a medical necessity (as evidenced by a note from your doctor), we will retain your monies paid to date and put you on our program wait list if you request this option at the time of cancellation. If we can place you in a Social Thinking Clinical Training group in the future, your deposited monies will apply to the then-posted program registration fee for that group, which may be higher than your original program fee, minus $150.00 USD for administrative costs. If you decide to not be placed on the wait list you forfeit all deposited monies.
- If there is a significant Act of Nature such as severe weather conditions that shut down airports or roads, an earthquake, tornado, etc. that restricts your ability to travel to the Clinical Training session you signed up for, or that requires us to cancel the event for the safety of all, we will hold your deposited monies and work with you to reschedule your participation in a Social Thinking Clinical Training at a future date/location. You are responsible for all travel-related costs, including airline rebooking fees, for the rescheduled Clinical Training event.
To submit a cancellation request, email Vanessa Alcantar, Director of Front Office & Clinical Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org.