Free Webinar Series: How to Use Social Thinking Materials to Teach Ages 19–80
March 23, 10:00 – 11:30 AM California Time, Presentation: 1 hour, Q & A Session: 30 mins
Presented by: Michelle Garcia Winner, MA, CCC-SLP, Founder of Social Thinking
Moderated by: Pamela Crooke, PhD, CCC-SLP, Social Thinking Chief Strategy Officer
Yes! If you've registered, you'll receive a link to the recording to watch at your convenience - regardless of if you attend the live session or not.
Social emotional learning isn’t just for children, we continue to strengthen and improve our social and emotional competencies across our lives. Michelle Garcia Winner, the founder of Social Thinking, and her colleague Dr. Pamela Crooke have been helping young and mature adults develop these competencies for over 15 years and have been inspired by growth in clients of every age.
Certificate of Attendance & CEUs
After you've watched the webinar, you may download the Certificate of Attendance for your records. Unfortunately, our webinars are not pre-approved for continuing education units.
As a thank you for watching the webinar, we're giving you 10% off all teaching materials - books, curricula, games, posters, and more!
Use coupon code: ages19to80, expires April 6, 2017. Sale excludes registrations for conferences and our Clinical Training program. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
For links to the products mentioned in the webinar, see the Helpful Resources section below. Or, browse ALL Social Thinking products.
First, take a deep breath - if you’ve registered for the webinar and are experiencing tech issues, don't worry! You'll receive a link to the recording shortly after the webinar is over, so you can catch up on the parts you missed.With that in mind, here are a few tricks to try that have been helpful in solving webinar-related tech problems:
- Firefox or Chrome Browser. Unfortunately some Safari and IE browsers do not support HTML5, which is the technology that is used to stream our live webinars. If you are on a Windows platform and use an IE browser, please make sure it is IE11. Click here to run a test to ensure your browser supports HTML5.
- Enable Your Browser Cookies. When you register for this webinar we rely on your browser cookies to give you immediate access to the webinar content. This includes immediate access, every time you visit this web page (including if you want to come back and see the recorded version). Please rest assured that we will never use or share your browser information. Click here to see how to enable cookies on various browsers.
- Optimized Bandwidth Speed. Given that this webinar is broadcast in live high definition, the more powerful your bandwidth and internet connection are, the better. If for whatever reason, you experience a "freeze" during the broadcast, try reducing the "bit rate" within the webinar player. In the bottom right corner of the webinar player you will see text that reads "HD" - click on this icon and then choose a reduced bitrate of "auto" or "240."
- Open Firewall Ports. If you are viewing from your office or school network, you may experience firewall issues that prevent our live webinar stream from displaying. Click here to learn more about opening your firewall ports.
- Still having trouble? Contact us at (408) 557-8595 or email@example.com.
Here are some quick links to the resources discussed in the webinar. All links will open in a new window so your viewing will not be disrupted.
Check Out Our Recorded Webinars
Check out our previously recorded webinars that you can watch for free anytime!