Recorded Webinar, December 2016
How to Use Social Thinking Materials to Teach 3rd – 5th Graders (Ages 8-11)
Moderated by: Pamela Crooke, Social Thinking Chief Strategy Officer
Download Powerpoint Slides
Here are the powerpoint slides that were used in the webinar for you to have as a reference! Download here.
- Get insider tips from Michelle Garcia Winner for how to best teach through the Social Thinking Methodology with this age group
- Get an understanding of the breadth and depth of Social Thinking’s products for ages 8-11 and how this information lays the foundation for social learning as children age
After you have watched the webinar, you may download the Certificate of Attendance for your records.
Here are links to some of the teaching materials, articles, and fidelity checklists discussed in the webinar. Note: if you click a link it will open in a separate tab on your browser so as not to take you off this page in case you're watching the webinar!
- You are a Social Detective!
- Eres Un Detective Social!
- Tu es Un Detective Social!
- Social Thinking and Me (Two-Book Set)
- Think Social! A Social Thinking Curriculum for School-Age Students
- Should I? or Shouldn't I? What Would Others Think? Elementary Edition
- Should I? or Shouldn't I? Elementary School Expansion Pack
- Should I or Shouldn't I? What Would Others Think? Middle & High School Edition
- Should I? or Shouldn't I? Middle & High School Expansion Pack
- Superflex: A Superhero Social Thinking Curriculum Package
- Thinkables & Unthinkables Double Deck
- Superflexible Me! Superflex Cape
- Superflex: My Hero Inside Music CD
- Superflex Superdecks
- 10 DOs and DON'Ts for Teaching Superflex
- DOs and DON'Ts for Working with Students in Social Thinking® Groups
- Beyond Skills: The Worth of Social Competence
- 9 Strategies to Encourage Generalization of Social Thinking® Concepts and Related Social Skills
Fidelity Checklists to Help Guide Teaching:
- You Are a Social Detective! Fidelity Checklist
- Superflex Curriculum Fidelity Checklist
- We Thinkers! Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 Curriculum Fidelity Checklist
Social Thinking Webinar for Ages 4-7
Check out the other webinar in our free webinar series, How to Use Social Thinking Materials to Teach Ages 4-7.