Below is our complete library of eLearning modules, organized by category. Click on a title to learn more! All modules offer a personalized Certificate of Completion and most offer access to continuing education credit for select professions in the U.S. and Canada.
- Module: An instructional video course.
- Stand-Alone Module: A module that is not part of a series.
- Series: Contains modules to be watched in sequence that a teach about a specific topic.
- Category: Contains series and stand-alone modules that relate to a broader topic.
Structure & Pricing
To get started, choose a category below that interests you and explore the modules within. Some modules were filmed together to teach about a larger topic; those have been grouped into series to help you learn the information sequentially. All modules are available at three price points:
- Professional ($49.99): Six-month access for one person only. Offers a personalized Certificate of Completion, and access to continuing education credit for select professions.
- Non-Professional & Family ($34.99): Six-month access for one person only. This reduced-price option (30% off the Professional option) is intended for people who will be using the information in their personal lives or academic studies, not in their profession. Includes a personalized Certificate of Completion and doesn’t offer continuing education credit.
- Team Training ($399.99): Six-month access for an unlimited number of people and not eligible for continuing education credit or discounts. A personalized Certificate of Completion is provided for the person who purchased the module.
We have a variety of discounts at the Professional and Non-Professional & Family options! Enjoy 50% off your first module, and 15% off when you buy any four or more modules together. If you’ve already completed a module and your six-month access has ended, buy it again (for the same viewer) at 20% off, and if the module was never completed, get 50% off!
Non-Professional & Family: Family members, caregivers, and students, enjoy 30% off the Professional option! Continuing education credit not offered.
Category: Assessing Social Competencies Requires More Than Standardized Tests
2 Module Series: Assessing Social Competencies with Specific Tasks
Category: Defining Social Thinking: Evidence-Based Practice, Social Competencies, Goals & Measurement
4 Module Series: Strategies for Executive Functioning: Teaching Organizational Concepts & Skills
4 Module Series: Superflex & Social Detective-A Mighty Duo! Best Teaching Practices
4 Module Series: The ILAUGH Model: Exploring Social Thinking & the Social-Academic Connection
2 Module Series: An Introduction to Social Thinking Vocabulary & Treatment Frameworks
6 Module Series: To Infinity & Beyond: Preparing Adolescents to Launch into the Real World
2 Module Series: Flirting, Dating & Sustaining Relationships: How Do You Teach This?