We love having you as our customer and understand that sometimes things happen that warrant cancelling or changing your registration. We will make every effort to work with you around changes in your plans, with some restrictions.
Please see below to learn more about our cancellation/change policies.
Changing or cancelling your registration should just be a simple click of a button, right? Unfortunately, our technology is not that flexible so it takes time and a team of employees to make your request happen.
So, if you cancel your registration up to 4 days before the livestream event, we will refund your payment minus a $10 administration fee (remainder will be refunded no later than 4 weeks after the cancellation request).
If the request to cancel occurs within 3 days (72 hours) of the event, then we will not be able to refund your purchase because you will have already received a live link to the event. Emergency cancellations will be considered on a case by case basis.
If you need to change the attendee’s name or are requesting a transfer in registration to a different livestream event, we will charge a change fee of $10/per name or course change.
Finally, please be patient with our customer service team in this process. They are all working remotely - many for the first time ever - under their own stress, with their own technology challenges, and just following procedures. They really don’t want to make you upset. Also, please know we are doing the best we can with our inflexible systems. To cancel your registration or make changes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the return is due to our error (e.g., you received an incorrect item), we’ll pay the return shipping cost. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days to process returns once they arrive at our office.
Ship Returns To:
404 Saratoga Ave. # 200
Santa Clara, CA 95050
- If we receive your cancellation request within 30 days of the module purchase AND the module has not been started, you may be eligible for a credit toward the purchase of a different module. The credit will be equal to the price you paid for the module.
- If we receive your cancellation request within 30 days of the module purchase AND no more than 25% of the module has been viewed/is in progress, we may provide you with a discount coupon toward the purchase of another module. The coupon amount will equal 50% of the price you paid for the module.
- If the module was started/is in progress and more than 25% of the module has been viewed, or the module was purchased more than 30 days prior to our receipt of your cancellation request, no credits or coupons are available.
- If a catastrophic event or Act of Nature occurs that inhibits you from finishing your module within your six months of access, please contact us as soon as you are able, tell us what happened, and we will work with you on a credit or a replacement module.
To submit a cancellation request, email eHelp@socialthinking.com. Please put “On Demand Cancellation Request” in the subject line. (No cancellation requests will be accepted via telephone, fax, or mail.)
Waitlisted Enrollment in Clinical Training Program
If all Clinical Training spots are sold out on your preferred dates:
- If you are eligible to participate in the Clinical Training Program but all spots have been filled for the current U.S. school year, you will be notified your deposit will be returned, and you will be placed on the waitlist.
- If you’re placed on the waitlist, we will notify you when more training dates become available for you to consider. Any money you have paid so far will be applied to your future training. You have three years to schedule another training; after that time, you forfeit all money paid.
Note: If the cost of the Clinical Training Program increases between your placement on the waitlist and the date you attend, or if you change locations and the program cost is higher, you are responsible for paying the most current price of the training.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policies
If a person reschedules or cancels their participation for which they have been enrolled, it is difficult and time-consuming for our staff to fill that space from our waitlist, even months before the training. For this reason, we have strict policies regarding cancellations and requests to reschedule.
Rescheduling or changing training location:
- Before being assigned to a training date: If you would like to change your preferred training dates before you’ve been assigned to a date, we are happy to assist you at no charge. Please contact us at the information provided below.
- After being assigned to a training date: If you need to change your assigned training date and/or location, we will fulfill your request but must charge a $150 administrative fee. We will do our best to find you a spot that works for your schedule, but if none are available for the remaining school year, you will be placed on the waitlist. See “Waitlist Policy” for more details.
Canceling/revoking your application:
- Before being assigned to a training session: If you contact us to cancel or revoke your application before you’ve been assigned to a training session, we will refund your $350 deposit less a $50 administrative fee.
- After being assigned to the training session:
- If you contact us to cancel your participation after you’ve been assigned to a training session, you forfeit any money paid toward your program attendance (deposit plus additional payments).
- The only exception is if the cancellation is due to a medical necessity as evidenced by a note from your doctor. You will then be refunded in full minus a $150 administrative fee. You may elect to be placed on the waitlist for the current school year in which your session was to take place or you can request to re-register for our Clinical Training Program the following year. Our administrative staff will work with you to coordinate which possible dates you can attend the next year. All monies already paid, minus $150 in administrative fees, will apply to your alternative Clinical Training Program session. You have three years to schedule and attend another training. After that time, you forfeit all the money paid. If you do not complete your Clinical Training Program session within 3 years of your cancellation date, you forfeit your money.
- Note: If the cost of the Clinical Training Program increases between your placement on the waitlist and the date you attend, or if you change locations and the program cost is higher, you are responsible for paying the most current price of the training.
In the case of an Act of Nature:
If there is a significant Act of Nature such as severe weather conditions, an earthquake, tornado, pandemic, etc. that restricts your ability to travel to your Clinical Training session or requires us to cancel the event for the safety of all participants, we will work with you to reschedule your training, free of charge and the money you have paid will be applied to your future training. You will be responsible for all travel-related costs resulting from the rescheduling, including airline and hotel costs. You have three years to schedule and attend another training. After that time, you forfeit all the money paid. If you cannot reschedule, we understand and will refund all your monies paid, minus a $100 administrative fee to cover the time our administrative team has spent managing through the enrollment and payment process over time.