Social Thinking's FAQ
Frequently Asked QuestionsSocial Thinking is here to help in any way we can and answer whatever questions you may have. If your questions are not answered in this FAQ, please give us a call at 408.557.8595.
- How do I submit a Purchase Order?
- From our Website. This is the most efficient way to submit your Purchase Order. Follow these 4 Easy Steps to Place Your Purchase Order Online.
- You can also fax us 408.557.8594, email us email@example.com, or mail in your order to our office at 404 Saratoga Ave. #200, Santa Clara CA 95050 (for all methods please include your name, email and Tax Exempt ID if you have one).
- How do I get a copy of Social Thinking's W-9?
- Is Social Thinking a Sole Source Provider?
- Yes, we are! Click here to download a copy of our Sole Source letter.
- How do I calculate a Shipping Estimate?
- If you would like a shipping estimate, please follow the 4 Easy Steps to Place Your Purchase Order Online outlined below. NOTE: You do not have to complete the order online - however during Checkout after entering Your Shipping Information, our website will automatically generate shipping rates for you. If your order is above $1000, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 408.557.8595 with your order details, and we will get back to you with a shipping estimate.
- Where do I find the ISBN/Item # for a Product?
- The ISBN is located under the Product Details > Publishing Info section of every Product Description/Detail page.
- How can I place an order with a Tax Exempt ID
- If you are tax exempt, please send your Purchase Order and Exemption Certificate to email@example.com or fax us at 408.557.8594. Please ensure to include your name, email address, and Tax Exempt ID.
- What is Social Thinking's Tax ID#?
- Our Tax ID# 20-5426031
- How do I get a Sales Quotation?
- If you need a formal quotation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your billing and shipping address information and a list of the products or conferences along with the quantities you are interested in ordering.
- How do I get Social Thinking to complete a vendor application?
- Please email us at email@example.com
Click here to download Social Thinking's Product list and ISBN#s
Browse our library of 100+ free articles and learn strategies that you can start using immediately. We’re constantly adding new insights – see what’s new!BROWSE FREE ARTICLES
Our quality educational materials help educators, clinicians, parents, and others teach social thinking and related social skills to individuals 4 years old through the lifespan.BROWSE OUR PRODUCTS
We offer 15+ courses designed to teach professionals and parents practical strategies to help children, teens, and adults improve their social competencies.BROWSE OUR CONFERENCES