Join our Social Thinking Team
Location: Stevens Creek Clinic in San Jose, CA
Start Date: Fall, 2019
Social Thinking-Stevens Creek Center (ST-SC) is seeking an SLP, MA or MS-CCC with a California SLP license (or willing to become licensed in California). The position can be either part-time or full-time. Applicants must have at least two years’ experience applying Social Thinking concepts and related strategies with school-age students/clients who have social learning challenges (ASD levels 1 and 2, ADHD, NVLD, etc.). Early Learner and Adult experience is a plus. The ST-SC clinical staff trains with Michelle Garcia Winner and Pamela Crooke on a regular basis. There is tremendous opportunity for growth. The position includes a competitive salary and benefits package. Sorry, we’re not accepting CFY’s at this time.
Please send your resume to Allison King via email or mail: email@example.com
Social Thinking-Stevens Creek Center
Attn: Allison King
3550 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95117
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Start Date: Immediately
Do you love to create new experiences through email design and graphic design? Are you a HTML and data guru? Are you excited by the idea of working for a small, mission-based company making positive change in and around the world? Then this role may be the perfect fit for you.☺
As the Email and Graphic Designer, you will be the primary point of contact for technical and creative email development within a highly collaborative team. This position offers a unique blend of designing marketing emails, designing imagery for use across channels, and implementing lessons from campaign results to ensure our marketing is ever improving. Put both sides of your brain to work while creating deliverables that can impact people’s lives!
What you’ll do
- Design compelling, unique, and responsive email campaigns; including drip campaigns, newsletters, transactional notifications, product recommendations, etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design emails around content needs and ensure the latest content is used
- Own HTML development of emails
- Run A/B tests and monitor results to improve future campaigns
- Design, improve, and maintain on-brand imagery for use across channels, often translating complex concepts into appealing visuals
- Analyze customer and campaign data for trends, and constantly apply lessons across emails and imagery to improve engagement
- Maintain high level of organization to manage the job’s many moving parts and deadlines
- Stay current on email, digital marketing, and graphic design trends and best practices and apply them to your work
- Incorporate dynamic personalization and video when appropriate
- Perform quality assurance across multiple desktop and mobile devices
- Understand Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality and ensure the customer is receiving the best experience
- Provide recommendations on Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaign and process optimization
- Assist the marketing team with other related projects
We’re excited about you because you have...
- 3+ years of experience in email design using HTML, CSS, and coding
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in digital marketing, graphic design, web design, or related field
- A demonstrated record of bringing smart new ideas to fruition
- The ability to conceptualize clever, simple imagery that represents complex concepts
- A clean and modern design aesthetic
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving, critical thinking skills and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain a swift, steady pace without sacrificing quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; great team player
- A passion for education and helping those with special needs
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Bonus if you’ve worked in video design
Competitive benefits package included. Social Thinking is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Email & Graphic Designer position is a full-time, salaried position based in our office in Santa Clara, California. This is not a remote position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Must be authorized to work in the United States; sponsorship is not being offered at this time.
To apply, email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.