Update Your Listing
Editing Your Listing in the Clinical Training Directory
The Social Thinking Clinical Training Directory is service provided only to individuals who have completed the Social Thinking Clinical Training Program Level 1-Assessment, Level 1-Basic and/or Level 2-Advanced. Your professional contact information is provided in this directory. You are encouraged to maintain and keep your profile current in the directory at all times. Your listing is part of your Social Thinking user account. This account is a "professional version" of your Social Thinking user account on our website.*
Updating Your Listing
- If you want to update your listing, you can do so by signing into the Social Thinking website using your professional account settings using the login form located in the left column on this page.
- Once you are logged in an "Update Your Listing" link will appear in the upper right corner of the Directory system. This link will always take you directly to your own profile for editing. In addition, if you are logged in and viewing your listing an edit button will appear next to your name in the listing.
- Make the necessary changes to your listing and click submit. The changes you have made will NOT be visible right away, as all listings will require the approval of the Social Thinking professional programs manager.
- Please note that a few fields in the directory system cannot be edited, as they are reserved for Social Thinking administrators.
If for any reason you are having difficulties please feel free to contact our webmaster with specific details about the issue you are having including some of the following:
- Your username & email address
- Do NOT supply your password
- Your operating system
- Your web browser and version